Goodge Law deals with clients of all ages who have been injured in trips, slips and falls. For example, the Council is under a duty to maintain pavements and public highways for public use. These injuries can range from bruising to broken bones.

Trip and slip injuries could include:

  • Falling due to a defective pavement
  • Slipping on wet floors in supermarkets, hospitals or schools
  • Injuries to cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists due to potholes in the road
  • Raised paving stone, missing kerbstones, defective utility grids

Trips, Slips and Falls – Our Investigation Procedure

  • Investigate the accident claim and advise whether it is likely to be successful
  • Conduct site visits, contact witnesses or the police
  • Obtain a detailed medical report confirming the nature and extent of your injuries and any long lasting effects you may have suffered or are likely to suffer in the future
  • Prepare a detailed schedule of all the expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident
  • Establish how your accident will impact your earning potential in the future

We will always attempt to negotiate with the other party (or their insurers), which may result in a settlement. However, if it is not possible to settle your claim, we will take your claim to the local county court. If the settlement is still not forthcoming, we will take your case to trial to determine the matter.

Contact London Solicitors Goodge Law and Start Your Claim Online Today

If you have been in an accident or injured, please contact personal injury specialists Goodge Law today. You can phone Goodge Law on 020 7636 9222 or begin your claim online.