The most common cause of Personal Injury claims are road traffic accident claims. Goodge Law has many years of experience dealing with a range of road traffic accidents, from whiplash claims to very complex cases where multiple injuries were sustained. Some examples of road traffic accidents that we have dealt with in the past include:
- Severe injuries which required long-term rehabilitation
- Passengers injured in a friend or family member’s car
- Passengers on public transport
- Victims of motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrians that have been hit by a vehicle
- Victims who are the subject of an accident with an uninsured driver
- Victims who are the subject of an accident with an untraced driver
If you are the victim of one of the above situations and were not at fault, you may be able to make a personal injury claim.
Road Traffic Accident Claims – Our Investigation Procedure
- Investigate the accident claim and advise whether it is likely to be successful
- Conduct site visits, contact witnesses or the police
- Obtain a detailed medical report confirming the nature and extent of your injuries and any long lasting effects you may have suffered or are likely to suffer in the future
- Prepare a detailed schedule of all the expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident
- Establish how your accident will impact your earning potential in the future
We will always attempt to negotiate with the other party (or their insurers), which may result in a settlement. However, if it is not possible to settle your claim, we will take your claim to the local county court. If the settlement is still not forthcoming, we will take your case to trial to determine the matter.
Contact London Solicitors Goodge Law and Start Your Claim Online Today
If you have been in an accident or injured, please contact personal injury specialists Goodge Law today. You can phone Goodge Law on 020 7636 9222 or begin your claim online.