Rajesh Kalia is a litigation Solicitor and Partner in the firm with over 25 years experience in litigation. He is efficient and skilled at giving advice taking all the worry out of the process for you.
The following fee information gives an indication of our fees. Each litigation matter is different. When you contact us we will provide you with a written quote specific to your requirements.
Rajesh has experience of handling a wide spectrum of disputes, which are either litigated through the courts or settled by alternative dispute resolution such as negotiation or mediation.
If you are involved in a dispute then we will provide you or your business with clear advice and obtain the best possible outcome in the most cost-effective way.
We will discuss with you the options available and ways of funding your case to allow you to make a commercial decision.
The range of cases includes:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Negligence claims including professional negligence
- Construction disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Property and lease disputes
- Probate and inheritance claims
- Corporate and personal insolvency
- Mortgage repossessions
We are used to appearing before the courts but have the expertise to resolve your dispute through negotiation, mediation or other forms of dispute resolution.
Our aim is to look after your best interests, provide a cost-effective service and employ the best counsel and experts to help fight your case.
- Taking your instructions and reviewing documentation
- Advising you or your business of your rights and obligations
- Advice and strategy designed to meet your personal goals or business objectives
- Sensible advice in respect of the strengths and weaknesses of your claim or defence
- Engaging in pre-action correspondence in line with the relevant pre-action protocol
- Preparing and submitting your claim to the court, including preparing witness statements, disclosure and inspection of documents, collating evidence and arranging service of the claim on the defendant
- Filing an intention to defend and preparing your defence if a claim is made against you;
- Providing representation for any hearings
- Negotiating a possible settlement
- Representing you or your business in any arbitration proceedings
- Arranging and representing your interests in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) or mediation
- Appealing any decisions
- Enforcement proceedings
Our fees are based on an hourly rate of £300 plus VAT at 20%.
We take pride in providing transparent and realistic cost estimates. We will provide an estimate at the commencement of any matter and on request. While the cost of litigation can be difficult to estimate our experience enables us to provide you with a realistic and comprehensive estimate. We are always happy to discuss the risks of your matter and agree an amount that we will not exceed without your written agreement.
Contact London Solicitors Goodge Law
To discuss your specific litigation requirements, please contact us. You can phone Goodge Law on 020 7636 9222.