Personal Injury Solicitors – how can they help you?
A personal injury solicitor provides legal advice to clients who have sustained physical injury, psychological stress, or financial loss, due to the carelessness or negligence of an individual or organisation.
Personal Injury Solicitor – making your claim easier
The procedure for making your claim with Goodge Law would be to:
- Investigate the accident claim and advise whether it is likely to be successful
- Conduct site visits and contact witnesses or the police
- Obtain a detailed medical report confirming the nature and extent of your injuries as well as any long-lasting effects you may have suffered or are likely to suffer in the future
- Prepare a detailed schedule of all the expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident
- Establish how your accident will impact your earnings potential in the future
Car Accident Claims & Other Road Traffic Accidents
Accidents on the road are very common and can include claims for pedestrians hit by vehicles or cyclists involved in a collision with a car.
Lawyer for Accidents At Work Claims
Accidents at work claims can be made where injury has been caused due to dangerous working practices, an accident involving unsuitable machinery or pain caused by lifting heavy items. Personal injury claims can also be made for things like exposure to dangerous substances.
Claims for Trips, Slips or Falls
Councils in the UK have a duty to keep pavements and public highways safe for pedestrians. However, defective pavements can cause injury, especially to the elderly. Thankfully, the prevalence of CCTV cameras in our towns and cities can help provide invaluable evidence should you be involved in a slip, trip or fall.
Goodge Law can also help with:
- Supermarket accident claims including slipping on wet floors in supermarkets
- Claims against hospitals or schools for slips, trips or falls
- Claiming for injuries to cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists due to potholes in the road
- Injuries caused by raised paving stones, missing kerbstones and defective utility grids
Faulty Product Claims
When you buy a new product you always believe that is has been suitably tested and is safe to use. However, accidents with faulty products can happen. Faulty product claims can occur when a defective product or appliance causes personal injury. Claims for poorly tested products can also be made should they break or leak hazardous materials that can cause harm to humans.
Clinical Negligence Claims
Clinical negligence claims, or medical negligence claims, occur when a patient suffers injury due to substandard medical practice or treatment. Medical negligence cases are complex so it is vitally important that you have experienced personal injury lawyers on your side.
Goodge Law are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and have represented thousands of people as no win no fee solicitors.