If you have sustained a personal injury in a cycling accident and there are witnesses, it is extremely important that you collect their contact details.
Contact us for advice
Call now 020 7636 9222
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?