The big news in the personal injury world this week has been the introduction in Parliament of the Civil Liability Bill which contains reforms of whiplash claims and changes to the way the discount rate applied to personal injury ...
London Solicitor Blog
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?