The big news in the personal injury world this week has been the introduction in Parliament of the Civil Liability Bill which contains reforms of whiplash claims and changes to the way the discount rate...
Contact us for advice
Call now 020 7636 9222
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?