I am regularly advised by clients they believe that they’ve sustained a psychiatric injury as a result of an accident. In English law a psychiatric injury is known as nervous shock. Often it is caused...
Contact us for advice
Call now 020 7636 9222
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?