In order to value a client’s injury claim it is not sufficient just to tell the other side the nature of the injuries and expect the parties to come to an accurate valuation. I will...
Contact us for advice
Call now 020 7636 9222
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?