All supermarkets are legally obliged to ensure their stores are clean and safe. If they fail to uphold this responsibility and, as a result, you have an accident causing injury, you will be able to...
Contact us for advice
Call now 020 7636 9222
- What are the new personal injury reforms in the Civil Liability Bill?
- What is Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting (QOCS)?
- What is fundamental dishonesty and how could it affect my claim?
- How CCTV footage and witness statements can help win trip & slip cases
- Can I make a personal injury claim for a supermarket accident?